Summer fun is sometimes filled with bites, burns, and bugs so make sure you have these five ingredients on hand for your eco-first-aid kit.
- Pick up an aloe plant and snap off a meaty leaf to cool sunburns or irritated skin.
- Citronella keeps the biting bugs at bay and repels when used on skin or if burned in a candle or oil diffuser.
- Witch hazel is your magic all healer for bites, bruises, and pimples too.
- Making a baking soda paste will soothe the pain of stings.
- Oatmeal in a bath is super keeping burnt skin from blistering and peeling as well as soothing for poison ivy and bites.
Source: Mother Nature Network