Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hi Greenies!

Hey there Greenies,

Just wanted to post a quick note to introduce myself and my husband. We just purchased Green Alternatives from Frances and Amanda and are very excited to take on the challenge of owning a business. We're also excited that Green Alternatives will thrive in Norfolk's small-business landscape. Both my husband and I try our very hardest to make eco-friendly decisions in every aspect of our lives so we thought this would be a good fit for us.

The deal with the Green Alternatives blog is that it will be a great outlet for me to type, type, type away on any cool tips or resource links I have come across. I invite you to comment on anything you wish and ask questions! The more questions I get, the more I learn!!

Here's to living the green life,
Amelia (& Brandon) Baker

No comments: